* Copyright (C) 2012 Smile Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Copyright (C) 2012 Smile Communications, email@example.com
* The initial version of this code was written by Dragos Vingarzan
* (dragos(dot)vingarzan(at)fokus(dot)fraunhofer(dot)de and the
* Fruanhofer Institute. It was and still is maintained in a separate
* branch of the original SER. We are therefore migrating it to
* Kamailio/SR and look forward to maintaining it from here on out.
* 2011/2012 Smile Communications, Pty. Ltd.
* ported/maintained/improved by
* Jason Penton (jason(dot)penton(at)smilecoms.com and
* Richard Good (richard(dot)good(at)smilecoms.com) as part of an
* effort to add full IMS support to Kamailio/SR using a new and
* improved architecture
* NB: Alot of this code was originally part of OpenIMSCore,
* FhG Fokus.
* Copyright (C) 2004-2006 FhG Fokus
* Thanks for great work! This is an effort to
* break apart the various CSCF functions into logically separate
* components. We hope this will drive wider use. We also feel
* that in this way the architecture is more complete and thereby easier
* to manage in the Kamailio/SR environment
* This file is part of Kamailio, a free SIP server.
* Kamailio is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version
* Kamailio is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA