* Copyright (C) 2001-2003 Fhg Fokus
* This file is part of ser, a free SIP server.
* ser is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version
* For a license to use the ser software under conditions
* other than those described here, or to purchase support for this
* software, please contact iptel.org by e-mail at the following addresses:
* ser is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
int type; /* VIA, OTHER, UNSPEC(=0), ... */
int op; /* DEL, ADD, NOP, UNSPEC(=0) */
int offset; /* used for DEL, MODIFY */
char * value; /* used for ADD */
int len; /* length of this header field */
struct lump* before; /* list of headers to be inserted in front of the
current one */
struct lump* after; /* list of headers to be inserted immediately after
the current one */
struct lump* next;
* hdrs must be kept sorted after their offset (DEL, NOP, UNSPEC)
* and/or their position (ADD). E.g.:
* - to delete header Z insert it in to the list according to its offset
* and with op=DELETE
* - if you want to add a new header X after a header Y, insert Y in the list
* with op NOP and after it X (op ADD).
* - if you want X before Y, insert X in Y's before list.
* - if you want X to be the first header just put it first in hdr_lst.
* -if you want to replace Y with X, insert Y with op=DELETE and then X with
* before and after must contain only ADD ops!
* Difference between "after" & "next" when ADDing:
* "after" forces the new header immediately after the current one while
* "next" means another header can be inserted between them.
/* adds a header to the end */
struct lump* append_new_lump(struct lump** list, char* new_hdr,
int len, int type);
/* inserts a header to the beginning */
struct lump* insert_new_lump(struct lump** list, char* new_hdr,
int len, int type);
struct lump* insert_new_lump_after(struct lump* after,
char* new_hdr, int len, int type);
struct lump* insert_new_lump_before(struct lump* before, char* new_hdr,
int len,int type);
/* removes an already existing header */
struct lump* del_lump(struct lump** list, int offset, int len, int type);
/* set an anchor */
struct lump* anchor_lump(struct lump** list, int offset, int len, int type);
/* frees the content of a lump struct */
void free_lump(struct lump* l);
/*frees an entire lump list, recursively */
void free_lump_list(struct lump* lump_list);