* Copyright (C) 2006-2007 VozTelecom Sistemas S.L
* This file is part of openser, a free SIP server.
* openser is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version
* openser is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* Encodes allow header.
* TODO: Does not support the UNDEFINED header type !!!
int encode_allow(char *hdrstart,int hdrlen,unsigned int *bodi,char *where)
unsigned int i;
int print_encoded_allow(int fd,char *hdr,int hdrlen,unsigned char* payload,int paylen,char *prefix)
unsigned int i,j=0,body;
if(body & (j<15))